Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
București, Suceava, Galați, Bacău
With sales of €39. 2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35, 4kemployees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
Software Qualification Tester for P FEM (Iasi)
As a member of our FEM development team, you will be involved in the defining the future of those innovative products that make driving more affordable and efficient.
Our range of products includes fuel delivery modules and their components such as fuel level sensors, fuel pumps and electronics for demand controlled fuel supply in the segment Fuel Supply as well as catalysts, engine mounted emission after treatment and SCR dosing systems in the segment Exhaust Management.
As a Software Qualification Tester you will:
- analyze requirements, develop test plans and determine root causes for defects;
- be involved in series development of fuel supply systems;
- develop testing software application, set up test environments;
- help improve the test process;
- be responsible for the correct traceability between requirement and test specifications;
A mentor will support you stepwise taking own responsibility for the role.
- University Degree (technical profile: Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering);
- Real time embedded system basics;
- Automotive Communication Standards (CAN, LIN) basics;
- Embedded C development experience is an advantage;
- Basic electronics knowledge is an advantage;
- Good writing and speaking English skills;
- Passion for working in an international team with many different customers
What we offer
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for the integration period
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;