Please be aware, we can only consider candidates located in Romania.
At Eminus, we work in small, highly collaborative agile teams where every member contributes equally to the delivery of quality software. Engagement, ownership and shared responsibility are the values we care about.
We are passionate about modern software engineering disciplines and quality. You will be working in an environment driven by Lean Principles. Shift Left, Composable Architecture, Automate Everything, Systems Thinking and Data Driven are your guiding principles.
We’re looking for a Software QA with automation experience, or a strong desire to learn automation, to join our team.
What’s in it for you?
- Exposure to a wide range of technologies, including the latest Azure PaaS services.
- Opportunity to participate in the full product lifecycle, from conception to production and beyond. Think it, build it, ship it, own it.
- You are empowered to innovate. We want to improve, our customers want to improve. If you see something that could be done better, make it happen.
- You will be an integral part of our customers product team. This is your product too.
- Own the product throughout its lifetime. Delivery to production is not the end, we own it in the production environment.
- Collaborate with your colleagues, both inside your team and across the company, to deliver quality software to our customers.
- Be part of the feedback loop. Feature suggestions, optimising team flow, eliminating waste, accelerating delivery; you seek to add value.
- Collaborate with the testing team to develop and maintain effective test strategies and plans.
- Writing positive and negative testing scenarios based on acceptance criteria.
- Investigate and isolate bugs on the platform and provide clear, concise repro steps.
- Maintain and enhance automated test suites.
Your Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of commercial software testing.
- Basic competency with SQL.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude.
- Understanding of the full development lifecycle, cradle to grave.
- A high standard of written and spoken English.
- Confident, respectful communicator. We don’t do fire-and-forget emails.
(nice to have)
- ISTQB certification.
- Experience with a test automation tool, Selenium preferred.
- Familiarity with API debugging tools . Postman or Fiddler.
- Agile frameworks like Kanban and Scrum.
- Experience working with a PaaS platform.
- Distributed systems.
- We are open, informal, respectful and honest. You understand and value this.
- We are transitioning to being a remote-first company. We are currently 100% remote and will remain so for the foreseeable future. Long term, we expect to have a hot desk location in central Bucharest, for those that prefer being office based or a mix of both. We’re new to this, help us make it work.
- Core working hours are 10:00 to 18:30, with flexibility for the unexpected.
- Expect constant feedback from your peers and mentors. Be receptive and willing to offer the same.
- Opportunities for progression both upwards and laterally (different projects and technologies).
- Competitive salary, 23 days holiday, healthcare, life insurance.
- 400 LEI per month home working expenses.
How we Hire
At the first stage, we will arrange a Teams call with an HR representative. The focus is on assessing whether you would be a good cultural fit for us, not your technical skills. We want to understand your expectations and for you to understand ours.
If we are aligned, a second interview will be arranged with a panel of our technical leads. We’ll talk about your experience and get an understanding of your level of expertise in the skills we’re looking for.
If it looks like we’re a match, there will be a final interview with a senior manager, after which you’ll receive an offer.