Advanced Driver Assistance Systems provide drivers active safety and comfort support by identifying potentially hazardous situations in advance, and helping to avoid them. We are developing innovative intelligent sensors based on the newest camera, laser and radar technologies in automotive electroni
Our intelligent sensors provide functions such as: Emergency Brake Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Change Assist, Rear Cross Traffic Assist, Blind Spot Detection, Lane Keeping Support, Traffic Sign Recognition, Lane Departure Warning, Pedestrian
As a SW Project Manager we will enable you to:
• Own the SW project from planning to integration until final validation
• Lead the software core team and represent the SW project towards the Project Management Team, SW Line Management and the Customer
• Ensure that the SW project is executed according to the valid development
• Plan and track all software deliveries and related activities together with the SW core team members according to customer and internal milestones,
• Manage and drive the team to achieve the project goals in terms of scope, timing and quality.
• Lead software requirements engineering from initial analysis through test execution.
• Lead overall software relevant Problem Resolution and Configuration Management
• Plan and perform SW releases including all necessary activities, release documentation and reviews required for final release approval by the SW Release Director.
You will have an assigned mentor the entire integration period that will help you integrate in the organization and guide you towards taking your own responsibilities.
Do the following skills describe you?
• University Degree (. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informati
• Knowledge of embedded systems, software architecture and design, software testing
• 1 or more years Software Project Management relevant experience
• Capability to take initiative
• Good planning and organization skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to structure and decompose complex technical topics in simple and easy subcomponents;
• Passion to be a part of international team environments
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
We would also appreciate the following qualities:
• Ability to work in a distributed team within a dynamic environment
• Basic knowledge of ADAS product components.
• German language;
• Basic automotive knowledge;
• Automotive development process understanding;
What we offer
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
• Attractive Project Management career path;