Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
9 Strada Pavel Roșca, Cluj-Napoca
Summary of Role:
This is a high energy and high impact role that requires significant experience within the industry, a comprehensive understanding of project management, strong commercial and technical acumen and an insatiable drive to deliver high quality product end to end.
- Apply effective project management practices to application development and/or QA related initiatives;
- Efficiently and effectively manage project scope and schedule components while simultaneously meeting or exceeding quality standards;
- Has basic knowledge of cost control;
- Provide overall leadership to the project team and create an environment where team members are motivated to perform;
- Can identify stakeholders and project risks;
- Actively manage all project planning, execution and monitoring tasks including, but not limited to:
- Defining scope in terms of project requirements and associated project deliverables;
- Monitoring compliance with project task assignments and milestones;
- Building and maintaining detailed project management plan documents to include resource, schedule and cost components;
- Constructing risk management/mitigation plans;
- Work directly with project team members, stakeholders and other key entities to successfully manage the project;
- Developing meeting agendas; coordinates meetings with client and internal teams.
- Measuring project progress and applying corrective actions, using a change management plan;
- Ensuring that approved operational procedures are followed in performance of duties.
Knowledge and Skills:
Exercises strong knowledge of successive stages of product development;
Giving equal importance to both implementation and QA tasks;
Experience with one or more traditional and Agile PM methodologies;
Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills;
Highly motivated, self-directed individual;
Excellent organization skills and highly attention to detail;
Excellent interpersonal skills;
Ability to multi-tasking between multiple activities;
Ability to understand business processes and recognize issues/problems;
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
Nice to have:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related;
Familiarity with JIRA / Microsoft Project / Visio;
PMP or PRINCE or IPMA Certification.
At least 2 up to 5 years experience in the software industry;
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in managing or leading project initiatives (and teams) in the software development area.
Offer (bonus, benefits):
Chance to develop a career in technical area;
Working on multinational projects;
Exposure to modern, highly effective work practices;
Attractive salary package;
Premium healthcare services at a private medical center;
Relaxed, friendly atmosphere (with Xbox, Wii and more);
Career growth opportunities in a professional and friendly environment;
Company sponsored events like: Workshops, Teambuilding, Christmas Party etc.
We invite you to apply directly here or send your resume/application at: