București, Suceava, Galați, Bacău
With sales of € billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximatelyemployees in 53 countries. Information management is at the very heart of the Interior Division, which provides a range of products that includes instrument clusters and multifunctional displays, control units, electronic car-entry systems, tire-monitoring systems, radios, multimedia and navigation systems, climate control systems, telematics solutions and cockpit modules and systems.
Are you enthusiastic about guiding a strong SW team to reach a common goal?
We plan to build the future vehicles and we want you along with us! Join the team in IASI and you will participate to the development of an extensive range of products (from Integrated Body Controllers to Sunroof Electronics, from Door Control Units to innovative light control electronics) for premium car manufacturers.
In this role you will establish and maintain engineering project plan for software product development to launch, you will interact with customers and 3rd party suppliers. You will coordinate a dynamic team to achieve targeted results and will collaborate with a strong international team. In the end you will be able to see the common results being integrated in the vehicles driven on streets.
Ideally, you will:
- Manage new development or carry-over SW projects;
- Lead and coordinate the SW project team in order to reach the project and customer's timing and quality targets;
- Plan in accordance with the customer and the Project Manager/ Technical Project Lead the activities needed to meet the agreed milestone;
- Negotiate with customer project deadlines, requirements for the software discipline;
- Manage the project team to realize the project objectives;
- Establish and handle technical relationships with all internal and external parties (. customer, suppliers);
- Actively manage and optimize the use of resources on project;
- Manage problem resolution and change management process including impacts to project timing, cost, overall risks;
- Provide inputs and feedback to line managers regarding team members;
- Travel for technical workshops, for analysis or fixes at customer (side or at) production site in case production issues arise.
- Project management methodology;
- Good knowledge of C programming and/or embedded systems;
- Familiar with microcontroller architectures;
- Negotiation practice and entrepreneurial understanding;
- Good conduct of MS_Office, Sharepoint, MS_Project;
- Positive attitude, self-determination, drive and optimism;
- Integrity and problem solving skills;
- English Professional User;
- Able to work in a challenging environment.
Would be a plus:
- Basic knowledge about production processes for electronic devices;
- Networking skills in organization and outside;
- Fundamentals of automotive standards and automotive experience;
- Experience with version control tools and change management methods;
- German Speaker.
At Interior Body & Security, we make individual mobility more comfortable, reliable, connected and safer. Adding new value via our dedicated people is our driving force. We are the leading system integrator and provider of Body & Security functions and solutions.
- We have a strong team culture, everybody is working toward the same goals;
- Constant focus on Innovation to drive the best results for business;
- You can benefit of an already established Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Professional Development Opportunities, as there are many ways to contribute;
- Continental offers equal opportunities to all its employees;
- Health & Wellness benefits;
- Possibility of Home office and Flexibility in line with your job responsibilities;
- Foreign Language classes offered by the company;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- You can use Relocation Bonus (for non-Iasi Resident).
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.