Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Engleză - Avansat
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We are a leading developer and manufacturer of mechanical and electronic locking systems as well as car access and authorization systems for the global automotive industry. Founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany, we are an independent, family-owned company with around 9,300 employees at locations in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of around EUR billion in the financial year 2019.
Overview: The SW Lead is the person that will drive and organize the SW Project Team to ensure the success of the project. The Sensors projects consist of exterior access solutions to the vehicle, like outer door handles and kick sensors.
- Analyze Customer Specifications related to the SW Project;
- Develop and maintain the SW Project Plan, in line with the overall Project Milestones and KPIs (close collaboration with System Engineering and HW Teams);
- Coordinate and monitor the activities of the SW Project Team;
- Ensure the fulfillment of the development process and optional tailoring of the activities;
- Ensure regular reporting on SW project status and implement corrective measures when necessary;
- Manage and optimize the use of resources within the SW Project (human, material and time);
- Close interdisciplinary collaboration: System Engineering, HW, Testing;
- Provide technical support for colleagues and mentoring for new employees;
- University Degree (Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics, etc.);
- 5+ years of experience in embedded Software in automotive industry;
- Broad experience with ASPICE/ ISO26262;
- Good Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers know-how;
- General Hardware knowledge;
- Strong English and native language communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Project management methodology knowledge.
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.)
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas)
If this sounds interesting to you, please send your comprehensive application materials.