Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Why should you join us?
The Software Packaging and Distribution Specialist is responsible for development and distribution of software packages via SCCM for the METRO GROUP. This includes working together with system architects, application owners and requesters in order to ensure the highest level of service and a stable computing environment that responds to the needs and requirements of our clients.
What we’re looking for?
- The Software Packaging and Distribution Specialist creates, updates and adjusts software packages according to customer requests sent mainly via HP Service Manager
- Part of an international team, he interacts with other experts, in the same fields and others related to the business, in order to select, adapt and integrate the best IT solutions
- Has a deep knowledge and understanding of the latest technologies and trends in the IT industry
- Has the ability to organize his time and resources in order to respond to all customer requests in a timely manner, providing adequate solutions
- Creates, updates and follows technical documentation regarding the software packaging process
- Research and development of new systems and software channels in order to improve performance, quality and cost saving for our hardware capacity
- Integrates specific applications in templates and keeps them updated according to customer requests and latest security standards
- Checks, monitors and executes software implementation according to HPSM requests, and also takes care of troubleshooting in case of compatibility issues
- Depending on the situation, he escalates to the next level of support issues which are beyond his competencies
- Provides training to new team members
You’re a great fit if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience for Software Packaging
- Good knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, registries, NTFS, Windows Services
- Good knowledge of Scripting - VBScript
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Installer and Admin Studio - InstallShield
- SCCM Knowledge, Microsoft certifications, VMware View, ThinApp are a plus
- Advanced English Language speaker
- Good communication and time management skills
- Team player
- Able to prioritize topics according to requests and resources
- Proactive, results-oriented, problem solving skills
What we offer?
- Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
- Career programs
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch tickets
- Medical subscription and life insurance
- Private pension
- Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events
- Good transport connections and free parking
- Relaxation area (ping pong, foosball, massage)
- Free account
- And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.