Software Implementation Engineer
10 Strada Coriolan Brediceanu, Timișoara
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Built in Timisoara by people with a sense of purpose: cloud solutions for massive business communities & a business app store for transactions, invoices and other documents plus data-driven, value-added apps. Agile inspires us.
As part of the Documents Projects team, will be responsible for:
- Translating high-level functional, business and product requirements into detailed specifications;
- Developing, customizing and configuring standard products according to customer specifications;
- Preparing test plans and testing the solutions;
- Deploying implemented solutions and assisting customers in testing the delivered products;
- Knowledge sharing – documenting implemented solutions and updating the set of documents available on best practices and reference flows.
You will need to:
- Be proactive, take ownership, focus on problem solving more than problem finding and think about continuous improvement - always find new tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues;
- Be an excellent communicator - English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English is a must;
- Value team effort, be a team player and deliver autonomously with little supervision;
Always be curious about new technologies and development methods.
What you bring:
- A higher education in Computer Science or comparable knowledge through professional experience;
- Must know PHP and SQL (MySQL 5+);
- Typical knowledge that is welcome: XML, XSL, XSL:FO, XSD, HTML;
- Java and Unix/Linux are a plus;
- Ruby and Ruby on Rails knowledge is an important asset;
Everyone pays well in IT. So of course you get an excellent salary, benefits, great office in a perfect location, including working from home. But we’re about more than that:
- Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions
- Responsibility and autonomy: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks;
- Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
- Active involvement in a variety of local IT & Agile communities and local, national and international events;
- Active organizers of learning, social and fun events.