As Software Implementation Analyst, you will be guided by a more experienced colleague to assist in several project stages of implementation. After gaining enough experience, you will be involved in a full implementation cycle of ORTEC solutions for transport & distribution. This includes activities such as:
- Configure technical solution work with ORTEC software applications, SQL, XML / XSL, SQL Reporting, internal tools, etc.
Analyze and understand business requirements of the customer
- Propose technical solutions in order to meet customer needs
- Write internal and external documentation, create and update action lists
- Organize workshops and trainings for customers
- Support users during and after Go-Live, until the project is transferred to the global support team
- Student in final year or graduate from a technical university (Informatics, Engineering, Cybernetics or similar studies)
- Fluent in English, second foreign language is a plus
- Basic IT understanding and knowledge: SQL language, working with XML messages, basic scripting (vbs, bat), great analytics skills , basic knowledge on programming , mathematics and algorithms.
- Passionate about technologies and focused on growing a career in IT field
- Able to learn fast, reliable, motivated and ambitious
- Willing to travel, also outside Romania
- Strong communication skills
- Good humored
What to expect
We help you to thrive in your field of expertise. We offer development programs, tailored to your individual needs and function requirements, including opportunities to attend courses and seminars. We offer challenging practical hands-on experience with opportunities to work abroad. We operate a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive. We employ over 900 people in the Netherlands (HQ), Belgium, Germany, France, the ., Romania, Italy, the ., Australia, Brazil, Poland and Denmark.
Visit our website to learn more about our solutions and clients’ experiences.