Software Functional Safety Engineer
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Anunt ce permite munca la distanta
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
AUSY Technologies Romania is part of the AUSY Group, an International Advanced Technology Consultancy and Engineering Company. AUSY Group currently operates across 10 countries through its more than 6500 employees, sharing three defining concepts “Vision, High Quality, and Commitment”.
The company has been operating since, with offices located in Bucharest and Sibiu. Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Technologies Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which Aeronautics, Space Industry, Defense, Energy, Telecommunications, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
*Due to current situation, we take all the necessary measures for everyone's safety. All our recruitment process steps will be taken remotely.
We are looking for motivated Software Functional Safety Engineer who are interested to work for a leader global provider of expertise in defense and security based on smart card technology and associated services. If you have a passion for the automotive industry, constantly seeking to learn and improve skill-set, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
As a Software Functional Safety Engineer, you must have:
- Experience in developing automotive SW products;
- Experience with SW design, coding, static analysis (MISRA);
- Experience in a requirements driven process;
- Knowledge of SW testing methodologies;
- ISO26262 basic knowledge or similar safety standards (IEC61508).
Will be considered a plus:
- Safety analyses: FTA, FMEA, DFA;
- Experience with SW architecture modelling;
- Experience with System modelling (preferably SysML/UML).
- Contribute to new product definition, from concept to full specification of HW & SW, with full ownership of the functional safety aspects;
- Support preparing the product for formal internal and customer FuSa assessment and ultimately final certification;
- Analyze proposed SW architecture and create safety requirements and safety mechanisms;
- Conduct SW FMEAs definition and support central architecture team in conducting such activities;
- Compile Safety Manuals based on assumptions from FMEAs;
- Support HW team compile FMEDAs ;
- Contribute to the FuSa expert community.
- Attractive salary package according to your experience, including several types of bonuses;
- Challenging and interesting project in a dynamic international working environment;
- Possibilities of promotion and development of a career plan;
- The chance to meet and work in our clients’ locations all over the world;
- Access to a private medical insurance to take care of your health;
- Benefit from international career opportunities;
- Meal tickets.