Software Frontdesk Engineer VNI CE TSR
In vehicle Telematics Services: is a set of SW applications for passenger vehicles that offer a series of services for the end user, like:
- eCall – automatic emergency call in case of vehicle crash;
- Stolen vehicle tracking;
- Remote Diagnosis – enables vehicle diagnosis without the need to bring the car to the garage;
- SOTA – Software Updates Over the Air for any ECU in the vehicle;
- Remote control: doors open / close, engine start / stop from mobile phone apps.
The SW Frontdesk Engineer is responsible to manage all Defects found in the system, sort them out and decide which areas would be responsible to fix them.
- Be always up to date with the overall system “health” status;
- Analyze the tickets and decide to which SW Areas they shall be assigned;
- Review, test and integrate some important categories of fixes;
- Organize the communication between Project’s internal teams and outside suppliers like SW Platform.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Software Integration and Testing, preferably in embedded environment;
- Ability to analyze Program Traces and identify the cause of the problem;
- Good knowledge of C++/OOP and Linux;
- Good knowledge of Git, Jira, Doors;
- Advanced English knowledge;
- Work experience in Agile development (Scrum, Kanban);
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
What we offer :
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance ;
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, . hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.