Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
The Software Engineering Tools & DevOps Engineer is a technical position within the Information Technology organization in Keysight Technologies. We are looking for a strong, globally experienced very hands-on, innovative and applied technologist on Software Development Tools, DevOps, Agile methodologies, Such as JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins, could and continues integration and continues delivery solutions.
As the Software Engineering Tools & DevOps Engineer, primary responsibilities include:
1) Implement and consolidate of standard software development platform offering Atlassian ALM tool suites with minimal guidance
2) Tools integrations and troubleshooting – Software Development and downstream applications (JIRA, bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifctory, Docker )
3) Good understanding on non-Atlassian platforms such as Microsoft TFS, MKS, Clearcase, etc.
4) Implement cloud based ( AWS ) software build, test automation solution.
5) Develop plugins and scripts as needed to automate and/or increase Software development efficiency.
6) Tools Evolution and constantly evaluate new opportunities.
7) Consult DevOps/Agile and be an evangelist of DevOps/Agile model.
8) Operations: Primary Steward in maintaining tools Service Level Agreements (SLA), IT Security and Compliance, System Performance and other stewardship activities (application upgrade, infrastructure changes etc).
9) Optimize: Consistently driving LEAN Optimization efforts to improve performance, reduce waste and increase efficiencies.
10) Collaborate closely with other IT organizations, particularly the IT Infrastructure organizations to design, implement and support solutions.
11) Collaborate closely with 3rd party vendors ( Microsoft, Atlassian, IBM etc) and internal IT suppliers to ensure continuous progress and deliverables are met.
12) Should be a great team player
13) Recommend and apply Industry best-practices for ALM Tools and processes.
14) Constantly lookout for cost-effective solutions and consolidation options.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
· At least a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering. A Master’s degree will be a plus.
· At least 3-5 years’ experience in Software Development Life cycle (SDLC/ALM) applications, DevOps tools, especially Atlassian ( JIRA, Bitbucket ) suite and Microsoft – Team Foundation Server.
o Source Code Management
o Defect Management & Tracking
o Build Management
o Test and Release management.
· 2-3 years or more experience in Software development, particularly Modern C++, Microsoft . NET platforms. Experience in Cross-Platform development a plus.
· Greater understanding/experience on Agile, Scrum, and Kanban based Software Development.
· Very strong communication skills and the ability to work with cross functional IT and business teams.
· Very strong analytical skills with the working knowledge of infrastructure components (Networking, memory, CPUs, storage - Disk IOs,) to troubleshoot various challenges.
· Well demonstrated experience in handing critical escalations and to be able to deliver under pressure.
· Versatile, flexible and passionate towards learning. A critical thinker and to be able to lead & positively influence the team.
· Experience in Systems Administration and understanding of various Operating Systems platforms and technologies would be a great plus.
o Embedded Operating Systems (optional)
o Web Services (IIS, Apache, tomcat)
o Storage (Flash, NAS, etc)
o Application monitoring and performance tuning.
Desired knowledge and Experience in specific tools:
· Exposure to other ALM tools – Atlassian, Microsoft TFS, MKS Integrity, Subversion, AWS, IBM Rational ClearCase, particularly in Administering the tools.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) Certifications will be a plus.
· Good understanding on Cloud, IoT concepts and its implications on SDLC solution.
· Good understanding on ITIL and LEAN processes and project management.