Bulevardul 21 Decembrie 1989, Cluj-Napoca
We are looking for a smart and dynamic professional colleague to join our team in Cluj-Napoca.
You will be responsible to test, develop& support our regulatory reporting application - OneSumX, within a distributed cross-functional Agile/Scrum development team.
If you have strong experience in automation testing, but you want to develop your professional skills on software development, then this is the right job for you.
- Assits and actively participates in all development phases of project as being part of the Agile/Scrum Development Team by:
- participating in solving backlog user stories according to the level of knowledge and area of expertise
- raising performance issues and relevant metrics to back-up areas where performance needs to be improved
- executing test cases for all testing (., installation, system, acceptance, regression, functional, business logic)
- reviewing and testing assigned stories
- reproducing customer raised tickets
- collaborating in ongoing internal initiatives concerning QA design, processes and analysis
- Support the Product Development teams to maximize quality for customer experience
- Give support on released software
- Create test cases
Qualifications and Skills Set
- University Degree (Computer Science or a related field)
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in automation testing
- Knowledge of programming languages like VB, C/C++, Java, etc.
- Relational databases working experience (Oracle and/or MS SQL)
- PL/SQL knowledge
- Fluency in English
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of programming concepts and OOP
- Experience working in/with remote distributed teams
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Knowledge of the following tools: Jira, SVN, TeamCity, Tomcat, Oracle, SQL Server
- Basic understanding of the UI automation tools like Selenium RC/WebDriver