Do you want to develop software for premium HMIs, with touch control & displays or to be involved in hybrid vehicles projects, on battery management systems?
We're looking for colleagues with:
· A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Automation, Telecommunications, Electronics or similar fields;
· Good programming skills (C and/or Model Based Software Development);
· Understanding of embedded concepts;
· Leadership skills (for the positions involving people management).
· Knowledge of automotive communication protocols / diagnostic protocols;
· Understanding of Software Development Processes.
Based on your profile, experience and skills one of the following job could be yours:
· Software Engineer (up to 3 years of relevant experience);
· Senior Software Engineer (at least 4 years of relevant experience);
· Software Project Leader (at least 3 years of relevant experience);
· Software Team Leader (at least 5 years of relevant experience).