Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Assess project requirements and available data to consider modeling approach
- Confirm project requirements by studying user and project requirements; confer with others on project team to establish a common understanding of modeling issues.
- Develop modeling plan and seek feedback from client facing team and client
- Create high quality models that result in high quality client deliverables
- Maintain documentation that allows for complete knowledge transfer to new and existing staff.
- Coordinate with other team members to either obtain or provide support
- Maintain client confidence and protect confidentiality of information.
- Provide insights to client inquiries and deliver high level of service.
- Enhance comprehension of team regarding statistical models and statistical methods
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications; establishing personal networks; participating in technical societies.
- Put in a theoretical structure
- Managing the local talents and supervising new team members
- Seven-year experience
- PhD mathematics, predictive modeling,statistics
- R or Python
- Currently creating snow-flake schemas to increase data access efficiency
- Ability to translate data relationships into models
- Experience in any industry (. marketing industry)
- Hands on building predictive models - practical modeller
- Modelling experience in a business environment
- ETL experience to add attributes (technology used: scheduled SQL scripts)
- Proven track record working as a consultant in data analytics projects in Financial ServicesFamiliar with Risk Management approaches and requirements
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills to query and aggregate data
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English language with the ability to effectively
- Convey information in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to translate data into meaningful and actionable recommendations
- Ability to handle multiple, complex projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Working knowledge of basic statistical concepts and methods, including regression analysis
- Some experience working with MATLAB, IBM SPSS, SAS Business Intelligence or other similar modeling/analytics tools a plus