Adresa/ adresele jobului
Our ideal candidate is passionate about software engineering, familiar with SDLC from preliminary system analysis to test and deployment, have full-stack capability, is eager to understand business and end-user, and is available for long-term commitment.
The role of the Software Developer - Java (J2EE) entails the following responsibilities:
- Design and engineer of high-performing, mission-critical, and scalable enterprise-grade applications.
- Write clean, efficient, and testable code.
- Ensure deliverable are in compliance with specifications.
- Support for refactoring and architectural reviews.
- Contribute in all phases of SDLC, including bug fixing and problems investigation.
- Maintain high standard of software quality.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure the implementation is maintainable, supportable, resilient and performing.
- Assist in the elaboration and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
Requirements and Competencies
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 2+ years of experience as a JAVA software developer.
- English (Mandatory).
- Proven hands-on experience with JAVA/J2EE, JPA, Hibernate, Oracle TopLink, JSF, JSP, Spring MVC, Struts, JAX-WS/JAX-RS.
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle and PL/SQL.
- Experience in the Spring Framework (Core and MVC).
- Know and understand build automation using Maven, Ant, Jenkins.
- Hands-on experience with WebLogic/EJB.
- Know-how and practice with JUnit.
- Familiarity and practice with SOAP and REST full services.
- Savvy on Windows and Linux development environments.
- Nice to know: Eclipse, MongoDB, Caliber RM, Dimensions CM, HP ALM, UML.
- Strong Oral and Written Communication.
- Ability to estimate effort and schedule.
- Experience with Design and Enterprise Patterns.
- Extensive knowledge of data structures and algorithms.