Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Who are we?
Mambu is the leading SaaS banking engine, helping companies of all sizes to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio. Mambu is the driving force behind modern, composable, API-driven architectures working with companies which aspire to be the champions of the digital-first banking are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the future. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate, skilled and enthusiastic developers to join our team, in Iasi, to build the latest systems and features to be used by organizations around the a Mambu full stack software engineer, you’ll contribute to the entire SDLC in a fast-paced agile environment with high focus on emergent design. Being part of our team you will see how your code is working in production, what’s the value brought by it. This will enable you to take actions to improve it and celebrate a good job doneur roadmap includes addition of business features, distributed computing, leverage off the engine via APIs, microservices, serverless computing, configuration as code, containers, CQRS, DB performance optimisation, ORM performance optimisation, integration optimisation, backed performance optimisation, build/deploy optimisation, sql and no-sql DBs, improvements for CI and CD pipelines.
- Be part of self managed cross functional agile teams
- Be involved in all the aspects of the SDLC
- Contribute with technical input
- Develop the latest business and technical features
- Write JUnit and integration tests
- Use and contribute to code quality standards practices
- Manage and contribute to development of CI and CD pipelines
- Develop POCs/MVPs
You need to have:
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related
- 3+ years of experience working in Java in real-world projects
- Experience with SQL, CSS, HTML, jUnit Testing
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team as well as solving problems independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
We hope you have:
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum) teams
- Experience in web application development
- An eye for good interface design, layout and usability
- Familiarity with basic financial terminology and accounting methods
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Pre-paid parking ticket at Palas/Moldova Center
- Monthly bus pass (new starting 2018)
- Monthly digital meal tickets
- Private Health Insurance
- 21 days of holiday and summer schedule
- Therapeutic massage (new starting 2018)
- Sports package (new starting 2018)
- Eye glasses vouchers (new starting 2018)
- Fruits, coffee, tea, sweets, popcorn machine and many others
- Standup Desk in a very modern office and access to the best logistics
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and conferences
- Mambu has over 250+live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 46 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, digital banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
- Mambu is using top tool for development activities.
- Because you want more, you want to know how your lines of code impact the world.