Bentley Systems is the leading global provider of software solutions to engineers, architects, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators for the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure. Bentley’s MicroStation-based engineering and BIM applications, and its digital twin cloud services, advance the project delivery (ProjectWise) and the asset performance (AssetWise) of transportation and other public works, utilities, industrial and resources plants, and commercial and institutional facilities. Bentley Systems employs more than 3,500 colleagues, generates annual revenues of $700 million in 170 countries, and has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions since 2012. From inception in, the company has remained majority-owned by its five founding Bentley brothers. Bentley shares transact by invitation on the NASDAQ Private Market; strategic partner Siemens AG has accumulated a non-voting minority stake.
Software Engineer I
Bentley Systems has exciting new opportunities for talented Software Engineers who are enthusiastic about leveraging technologies to build and maintain software solutions for the Infrastructure Engineering and Construction markets (BIM). Our new colleagues will be responsible and take part in all the development stages of this software, leveraging agile methodologies, C++, C# and TypeScript. You will be part of an international team that influences development of the world’s infrastructure, gain valuable experience on latest technologies, work on challenging and interesting tasks every day with highly skilled professionals on next generation software.
* Collaborate with product management, development leads, and other developers to complete tasks
* Design and develop new features and solutions primarily in C++, C# (knowledge of TypeScript a plus)
* Work with a team in an agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery software development process
* Demonstrate a commitment to writing testable and maintainable code while actively giving and receiving feedback
* Quickly learn and adapt to new technologies and approaches as they come
* BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Structural engineering with programming experience or equivalent field
* 2-3 years of experience in software development.
* Proficient in software development, specifically C , C++ and C#, plus .Net
* Strong knowledge and experience in OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
* Good verbal and written communication skills in English language.
* Ability to learn and adapt quickly to maximize productivity.
* Good problem-solving abilities
* Familiarity with reverse engineering of code, refactoring, debugging, testing units and troubleshooting.
* Self-motivated person with the ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
* Understanding of civil, bridge, geotechncial or tunnel discipline/industry a plus
* Familiarity with GUI and WPF
* Knowledge of agile scrum development test driven development, Continuous Delivery and DevOps processes
* Experience using Visual Studio, Visual Code, etc.
What We Offer:
* Competitive salary and excellent benefits
* A friendly, collaborative and supportive team environment
* Being part of the world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering and construction
* The opportunity to work with a global team of engineers