Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
Târgu Mureș, Iași, Sibiu, Suceava, București
Miele Tehnica is a subsidiary of Miele & Cie. KG, Germany. We produce electronic components for a wide range of Miele appliances, such as washing machines, tumble dryers, vacuum cleaners, ovens and others. The products Miele offers to its customers set the standards for durability, performance, ease of use, energy efficiency, design and service products.
To extend our offering we are currently establishing a software development division in Brașov. As a Software Development Engineer you will have the opportunity to work on top-of-the-range next generation products, in an international environment, taking into account customer requirements, coming up with flexible designs, yet keeping your implementation robust and stable. Meet the challenge of delivering in time, to budget and specification. Work together with colleagues in a team locally as well as across borders. Last, but not least, rest assured that the fruits of your labour will power hundreds of thousands of appliances worldwide.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and development of software components, from low-level drivers up to GUI, to be integrated into our custom embedded platform for various types of appliances;
- Model efficient data structures and algorithms;
- Ensure that deliverables meet quality goals, time and cost constraints;
- Assume responsibility for the long term quality of deliverables by ensuring that the test concept and implementation meet the expected standards
- Maintain a close working relationship with software engineers and architects at Miele Electronic in Germany.
The ideal candidate has:
- University degree in Computer Science, Electronic/Electrical Engineering or a related field;
- Proficiency in C/C++, as well as in scripting languages like Perl and Python;
- 1-3 years professional experience of development related tools & practices (configuration management, debugging and refactoring of legacy code, software lifecycle, V-model, agile methods, review techniques, continuous integration and delivery, etc.);
- Good knowledge of system design and requirements analysis methodologies;
- Familiarity with model based systems engineering, SysML or similar
- Practical experience with safety concerned software designs and rules (. MISRA, Software Safety Classes);
- Profound knowledge of microcontroller technology and electronic components;
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and to specification;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Knowledge of German language is an advantage;
- Positive attitude to be working in team in an international environment, with a self-starter attitude and eagerness to tackle unknowns;
- An interest in keeping up with current and upcoming developments and technologies in the
field of software engineering;- Willingness to go on business travel to the German HQ and relating plants.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package, according to performance and professional experience;
- Modern facilities located in the Braşov proximity;
- Great career opportunity in an innovative and dynamic working environment.