Software Engineer for Automotive Projects
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
For Cluj, Timisoara and Targu Mures Offices, we are looking for reliable, dynamic and talented Software Engineers who can take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Analyze customer requirements and implement software requirements, business logic, use cases and user stories using a model-based approach doubled by generated code manual optimization and integration into the final automotive system;
- Contribute to create and design the software architecture supported by a mentor;
- Create software documentation according to internal process and methodology;
- Implement specific software components and assure their functionality using developer and unit testing;
- Interact with external customers and find solutions for complex technical issues, cooperating with the diversified teams, using modern technologies;
What Makes The Difference
- Experience in relevant embedded software development methods (V-model or incremental /Agile development (SCRUM), system modelling with UML) and in one or more of the following languages: C/C++, C#, Java, Unix, Python, Ruby, Perl coupled with model-based programming tools integrated with these languages;
- Experience in one or more of the following Frameworks: Qt, Boost, STL, Hibernate, Spring, .NET, .NET Core, Node JS, Angular JS is a plus;
- OS: Windows, Linux, RTOS (mainstream and proprietary) is a plus; Shells: Bash, Korn, Windows CMD, Windows Powershell – at least one shell language for Windows and one for Linux is a plus;
- Knowledge of software and system architectures;
- Excellent command of English. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- Automotive domain specific experience (especially with tools like Vector modeling tools like PREEVision, CANoe, CANalyzer etc.) is a plus.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team;
- Innovative projects for prestigious clients;
- Exposure to the latest technologies;
- Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth;
- Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time).