Software Engineer C++ (f/m)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
If you couldn’t find a dream job, it’s time to build it together with us.
- Development of software for automotive system applications
- Software development for functional modules, middleware and drivers
- Integration of 3rd-Party-products
- Development of unit tests
- Design of software modules and subsystems
- Collaboration in international project teams, involving also travelling
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in information technology or an equivalent education
- Several years of work experience in software development and software engineering
- Experience in automotive development, multi-platform development or consumer device development
- Good knowledge of C/C++ programming as well as good understanding of object-oriented software development
- Working knowledge of automotive SPICE development
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- English is mandatory and German language is considered a plus
- Strong communication and team-working skills as well as a high affinity for delivering first-quality engineering services to the customer
- Professional work environment (you will have the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the best automotive engineers in the business, . engineers that worked on the winning car in LeMansH race).
- Flexible working hours.
- You will have the possibility to experience our premium cars in our development center from Germany.
- And of course the other regular benefits (medical insurance, meal tickets, etc.)