Siemens Industry Software is extending its operations in Romania by opening a new office in Bucharest.
As part of the SIM 3D Acoustics team, you will work on software development for Simcenter 3D Acoustics:
· Analysis & design, starting from functional specifications;
· Development and optimization of code implementation of numerical algorithms for existing and new
· Coding and testing, including development of unit test routines or automatic test applications;
· Writing documentation for the developed code;
· Integration testing and bug-fixing.
Educational level: University degree on IT or Applied Computer Science
Specific technical competencies:
· Proven skills in C++, OO development methodology and UML;
· Good knowledge of Digital Signal Processing is preferred (sampling technology, digital filtering) or at least a strong interest in this technical domain;
· Knowledge or experience in applied Numerical Mathematics is an asset;
· Knowledge of matrix algebra;
· Expertise in software design and architecture;
Languages: good knowledge of English (both written and spoken).
Specific personal competencies:
· High interest in science in general
· Team player
· Customer orientation
· Quality orientation
· Analytical skills
· Problem solving
· Result orientation