As part of the SIM 3D Motion team you will work on the development and maintenance of software in Simcenter 3D.
More specifically your responsibilities will be:
· Analysis & design, starting from functional specifications;
· Development and optimization of code implementation of numerical algorithms for existing and new
· Coding and testing, including development of unit test routines or automatic test applications;
· Writing documentation for the developed code;
· Integration testing and bug-fixing.
· Good C++ development skills;
· Fluent in English;
· Interested in our application domain - mechanical engineering - to understand the needs of the end user;
· Able to work independent where possible and ask feedback when needed;
· Good analytical skills;