Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
Iași, Craiova, București, Timișoara
As part of the SIM 3D Motion team you will work on the development and maintenance of software in Simcenter 3D.
More specifically your responsibilities will be:
· Analysis & design, starting from functional specifications;
· Development and optimization of code implementation of numerical algorithms for existing and new
· Coding and testing, including development of unit test routines or automatic test applications;
· Writing documentation for the developed code;
· Integration testing and bug-fixing.
· Good C++ development skills;
· Fluent in English;
· Interested in our application domain - mechanical engineering - to understand the needs of the end user;
· Able to work independent where possible and ask feedback when needed;
· Good analytical skills;