Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Being present in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Together with its clients, Capgemini is creating and delivering innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its Collaborative Business Experience, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
- Design, development, test automation and deployment of solutions;
- Creation, grooming, prioritization, maintenance and reporting of product backlogs (Product Owners, Technical Project Managers / Scrum Masters);
- Creation of data/interface mapping documents, unit tests, code reviews, functional test automation scripts and defect resolution during system integration and user acceptance testing;
- Planning and execution of production launches coordinating geographically distributed teams in conference calls supporting issues that arise.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience;
- Strong C# skills with experience on both .net Core and .net Frameworks;
- Solid knowledge on Design Patterns and their implementation;
- Working knowledge of Message Queue Brokers;
- Experience working with source code repositories;
- Proficient at implementing web applications using SOAP, REST;
- Solid understanding of Data Storage stacks including SQL DB;
- Understand CI/CD concepts along with practical implementation deliverables;
- Must be able to read/write PowerShell script;
- Lead projects, mentor engineers and perform POCs;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Experience: 7+ Years.
What we offer:
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings);
- Continuous learning and improvement activities;
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts);
- Modern office with free fresh coffee and fruits;
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.);
- Play areas and team building activities;
- Long term career development programs.