- Proficient object-oriented programming skills (. C++, C#, Python, Java);
- Good knowledge about database structures;
- SAP know-how (nice to have);
- Product configuration experience (nice to have);
- Advanced English skills and basic German skills (nice to have);
- Availability to travel abroad;
- Master/Bachelor degree or equivalent in software development, information systems, technology.
Together with an international team from Germany you will be involved in full cycle developement of different projects:
- Product Modelling;
- product configuration;
- bug fixing;
In the first 3 months of the collaboration you will participate to different trainings on the tool with the project team in Germany.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consulting company with European roots, operating with a global reach.
- We have passionate and experienced employees.
- We serve clients across financial and commercial industries and public services.
- We are located in 29 offices in EMEA.
- We have a 110-year heritage as trusted business advisor.
Why work with us?
We offer you:
-the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success;
- a motivating salary, performance related bonus and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.);
- continuous education and training: you can learn something new every day and perfect your skills at the highest level in international projects!