Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
You will be responsible for the development, maintenance and support of our regulatory risk reporting applications. You will work in a distributed cross-functional Agile/Scrum development team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Relational databases working experience (Oracle and/or MS SQL)
- Experience with scripting languages like VB Script, etc.
- Experience with programming languages like VB, C/C++, Java, etc.
- PL/SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of XML
- Basic knowledge on finance/banking or strong interest to acquire it on the job
- Experience with Subversion(SVN), Jira, Team City, Maven and environment configuration will be a plus
Essential Qualifications & Competencies
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Informatics Economics, Applied Informatics or a related field
- Responsible, well organized and self-motivated
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Ability to integrate and work in a multicultural team and in a fast paced development and delivery organization
- Problem solving skills and the ability to learn quickly
- Commitment to a long-term employment