Middle (2-5 ani)
Engleză - Mediu
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Are you seeking a challenging career opportunity?
Autoliv's primary goal is to Save Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts. And now we are looking for talented and ambitious colleagues to join our journey as a Software Engineer.
As a Software Engineer in our team, you will:
- Be responsible for software testing and results analysis;
- Develop software applications dedicated to increase testing and analysis efficiency; •Support testing equipment development;
- Define the testing plan and interpret the results in order to validate the products; •Interpret, analyze and identify the risk points on products with dedicated software tools;
- Support Plant/Tech. Center support, both for internal escalated issues and External ones (Customer Claims);
- Support core component serial activities;
And to join our team you will need:
- Technical university degree;
- Good English language skills;
- Good knowledge in programming language C++ / C#/ Java;
- Team work orientated attitude;
- Proactive and self-responsible;
- Capacity of listening and communication;
- Well organized;
- Background in automotive is an advantage.
What can we offer:
- Integration program in a professional and sociable team;
- Customized Career Plan to follow and guide you to reach the highest level of competencies;
- Technical expertise at global level;
- Friendly working environment;
- Flexibility to implement your ideas;
- Autonomous working environment;
- Task diversity & challenging projects;
- Social events and competitions;
We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential.
Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skills.