Software Development Manager
Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
engleză - avansat, română - avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
The Software development Manager Role is subordinated to the General Manager. Deep collaboration with General Management, Sales, Technical and Finance departments. The owner of the role must be capable to coordinate 4 teams in two areas: R&D and Software delivery and:
- Understand the strategy of the company on the short, medium and long term.
- Coordinate the team that elaborates and proposes product development annual roadmap (functionalities, resources and timeline, budget)
- Coordinate dev team leaders and architects toward the creation of a predictable software development environment, adapted to latest technologies applicable, able to create clean software code, free of technical debt
- Coordinate product managers, UI/UX specialists, designers and dev team leaders to deliver on time and according specifications the software modules
- Oriented toward finding innovative scalable solutions for continuous business needs
- Oriented toward internal processes continuous improvement (lean six sigma certification is a plus)
- Must have client oriented attitude, understand and provide reliable solutions and/or suggestions
- Management skills: set objectives, performance appraisal, feedback, development plan.
The candidate we are looking for is a senior with more than 5 years experience in all areas described above with proven track record and achievements.
- Open minded, fast decision maker with extensive analytical capabilities
- Ability to coach and mentor your teams
- Resolving conflict
- Team player
- Skilled at motivating other staff
- Superior communication skills
- Proven multitask abilities
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Exceptional time management skills
- Adaptive management techniques
- Project management (Waterfall, Agile, PRINCE2)
- Strategic management
- Deep understanding of Software development lifecycle using Agile methodologies
- Code and packages re-usability concepts deep understanding
- Thorough know-how and understanding of the following technologies:
- MySQL Database
- Web Development using:
- PHP frameworks (Symfony, CodeIgnite, Laravel, etc)
- Mobile application development ( Android & iOS)
Main Responsibilities areas:
Software Product Development
- Follow-up the implementation of the yearly product roadmap
- Responsible for product release management
- Coordination of 4 product development teams
- Develop code reusability methodology
- Responsible for creation of the continuous improvement capabilities for reducing waste and optimize the resources utilization.
- Follow-up contracts execution and ensure the delivery within budget, time and costs.
- Commitment toward providing high quality software products on time with a low rate of errors.
- Develop and follow up the working framework, transparent to the internal and external client and oriented toward delivery of the projects according to the roadmap or contract.
What’s in it for you
- Fast paced environment in an entrepreneurial company
- Great team
- Competitive salary pack and performance bonuses for outstanding results
- Easter and Christmas bonuses
- Medical subscription at a private medical system
- Meal tickets
- Bookster subscription
- Massage on chair
- World Class subscription at a preferential price
- Trainings and team activities