Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
246 Calea Floreasca, București
With 15 million customers, 1&1 is one of the world’s leading web hosting and internet service providers, serving both private and commercial users. The company offers a wide product range, from hosting and domains to dedicated and cloud servers, e-mail and e-commerce solutions.
The technology hub in Romania is the second largest software development center of the 1&1 Group and strives to offer own innovative products for millions of customers worldwide, plus high quality maintenance and dynamic enhancements for our software.
In order to continue our success story, we need enthusiastic people, ready to take part in shaping the internet along with us.
We are looking for a Software Development Manager for our Free Products Team. In this role, you will:
- Participate in the elaboration of technical concepts and in the architecture boards
- Recruit, hire, and develop a winning engineering team
- Supervise technical work; participate in code reviews, guide and mentor engineers
- Secure realistic release plans together with the QA team lead, the Product Owner and IT-Ops
- Actively Involved in the security process
- Monitor the live product metrics, act quickly in case of defects
- Collaborate tightly with our IT-Ops for fast resolution of live errors and for continuous process improvement
- Drive the Agile development process though personal leadership and a deep understanding of the methodology
- Act as the first point of contact for any project related-related topics from our German partners.
- 5+ years of experience in Java, C++ or similar programming language
- Demonstrated experience in working with Scrum, Kanban and other Agile methodologies
- Previously managed a team of 4-8 software engineers
- Experience hiring, mentoring, coaching and developing top engineering talent
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment