Within Chassis & Safety Division your engineering skills can make a difference in the development of exciting new automotive products and technologies. Chassis and Safety Division in Iasi contributes to the Continental Automotive research and development effort over three main branches:
• Advanced Driver Assistance Systems where scalable sensor systems and functionalities for safe mobility and intelligent driving are developed. The products include advanced radars, intelligent cameras and lidars for scene interpretation and an automated drive control unit for decision
• Vehicle Dynamics Business Unit provides highly advanced braking technologies for all vehicle types, usable in vehicle ranging from small cars right to transportation vehicles.
• Steering Segment, modern Electric Power Steering systems are developed, making the driving experience for the driver safer and at the same time, reducing the fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
Together with a major German car manufacturer, Continental will begin series production of the Highway Pilot. Cars that completely take on the driving task on highways thus become
As a Software Developer Simulation Models ADAS your tasks will include:
• Development of advanced simulation components for ADAS applications for a simulation platform for automated driving.
• Delivery of simulation models for the highly performant validation of driving functions in virtual test scenes over a total length of multiple millions of kilometers.
• Creation of a virtual environment with all validation-relevant aspects for a virtual full vehicle model using agile development- and test methods.
• Team work with different remote-teams and external collaborating companies.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
• University degree in engineering, computer science, electrical engineering or comparable qualification.
• Knowledge or professional experience in simulation development and their usage (SiL, MiL, HiL).
• Knowledge or experience in model-based approaches to model development (Simulink, test & design verifier).
• Very good programming skills in C/C++.
• Very good English language skills (written and spoken).
• Good analytical reasoning, problem solving skills and ability to understand complex systems.
• Nice to have knowledge or experience in: automotive systems, embedded systems, agile development, test methods, scripting languages (Python), software configuration and change management.
What we offer
• Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team
• Competitive Salaries & Benefits
• Professional Development Opportunities
• Health & Wellness
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.