We are BearingPoint Software Solutions
With its RegTech product line, BearingPoint is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory and risk technology solutions (RegTech and RiskTech) and services across the Regulatory Value Chain for Financial Services.
Customers representing 6,000 firms worldwide, among them large international banks, a major part of the largest European banks, leading insurance companies as well as supervisory authorities and central banks, trust BearingPoint’s RegTech products and services.
We work closely with regulators and as a member of standardization bodies like XBRL consortium, we actively contribute to the process of standard setting. We combine our regulatory expertise with our proven, reliable and future-oriented RegTech product line and expert consulting capabilities as well as training seminars and managed services.
We are looking for a SQL Developer to become part of the ABACUS business process development team. ABACUS is our high quality standard software solution for bank and insurance supervisory, the Market-leading off-the-shelf strategic risk aggregation and regulatory reporting platform
- Maintain and extend highly complex business processes and workflows used for regulatory reporting
- Programming with SQL and Java for our product ABACUS, which is based on a flexible client-server architecture as well as the Oracle relational database
- working and sharing knowledge and ideas with the international teams;
- Write and optimize complex SQL queries and make use of advanced features like partitioning, hash joins etc.;
- Use PL/SQL for Oracle and SQLX for the Apache Spark framework.
You will use the following technologies, in a mixed Romanian-German team: Java SE, Java EE, PL/SQL, Oracle DB, Tomcat, Wildfly, Maven, XML, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Junit, Apache Spark, SAP HANA.
- Having MSc or BSc Degree, preferably in Computer Science/Engineering;
- Very good knowledge of SQL;
- Java, OOP Principles, Design Patterns acquired during bachelor study or working experience is a plus;
- Familiarity with RDBMS systems (Oracle, MS SQL Server, SAP HANA);
- Knowledge of TDD principles;
- Experience with versioning control systems (. GIT);
- Ability to write high quality code;
- Experience with application servers like WildFly would be an advantage;
- English is mandatory, German is a plus;
- Knowledge of business processes and business experience in a large company is a plus;
- High interest in continuous learning and development (new tools, technologies, methodologies);
- Open minded about using newest standard technologies, along also with legacy code and proprietary frameworks.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
Possibility to work for top clients internationally;
- Between 23 and 27 vacation days;
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available;
- Days off for special events.