We're a Bucharest based software and networking company searching for talented software developers to join our IOT development team.
As an expert consultant in Datanet Systems, you will have the chance to get in contact with the latest IOT software and hardware solutions. Our clients are leading multinational companies, financial and public sector organizations. Our ideal candidate for this position is an embedded software engineer with strong experience in designing and writing good quality code. Good written and verbal communication skills in English are required.
You must be familiar with:
- Functioning principles of embedded systems;
- C language (C99 or higher);
- MMU - less coding (bare metal microcontrollers);
- Experience with system core and memory debugging;
- Linux memory and execution principles;
- Driver development.
We will definitely consider a plus if you have experience with:
* UART, I2C, SPI or any low-end communication protocols;
* Bootloader and CLI implementations;
* MISRA C;
* V-cycle development flow.
Datanet Systems is one of the most important system integrators for data networks, unified communication systems, videoconferencing, data center infrastructures in Romania.
Datanet Systems is the main partner of Cisco in Romania. The company holds a competitive portfolio of solution in the following areas: communication infrastructures, data centers and virtualization, unified communications, customer interaction and contact centers, information security.
Datanet Systems has a team of more than 60 employees in Bucharest.
The company is a member of Soitron Group SE, group of companies achieving more than 100 million Euro annual business revenues in IT system integration and outsourcing, with about 600 specialists in Slovakia, Czech Republic, Romania, Bulgaria and Turkey.
Friendly facts about us:
- Great salaries for top talent;
- Truly memorable team buildings;
- Fruit days;
- Working home days with seniority;
- Premium medical insurance;
- Performance bonuses;
- And again memorable company parties.
We really appreciate and welcome people who:
- Are ready to learn the newest and coolest technologies ( we have exceptional mentors... just wait and see :) );
- Are able to teach us new things (we recognize, appreciate and reward experience);
- Don't just want to be another cogwheel in the software industry;
- Want their work to be appreciated and implemented in real life applications.