Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
București, Suceava, Galați, Bacău
With sales of €39. 2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35, 4k employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
Software Developer-Powertrain Engine Systems Iasi
More power, less fuel consumption: the Engine Systems Business Unit provides innovative engine management systems and fuel components for a cleaner environment. The ES product portfolio contains innovative systems and components for diesel and gasoline injection, controller solutions for commercial vehicles, turbocharger and exhaust gas aftertreatment technologies. Our innovative system solutions are making gasoline & diesel engines more reliable, powerful and efficient. We are pursuing several strategies in parallel and are in an excellent position to meet our customers’ demands with our innovative port injection, solenoid and piezo direct injection systems.
As a member of our ES software development team you will participate in the implementation of the software that is flashed on the Engine Control Unit. The Engine Control Unit together with the software developed by us ensures a more affordable mobility and a cleaner environment.
As a Software Developer you will:
- analyze and understand customer requirements
- generate software solutions
- code, then test on PC and on the microcontroller target system
- deliver the solution to the project for integration
- develop your technical skills
- deal with the latest automotive technologies and products that haven’t been released on the market yet
- work on worldwide projects with colleagues that have different cultural backgrounds
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University Degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics etc.)
- Good programming skills in C embedded
- Microcontrollers knowledge is a plus
- Embedded systems knowledge and experience in the automotive industry is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Soft skills: result orientation, good communication skills, ability to analyze and organize, team player
What we offer
Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team
Competitive Salaries & Benefits
Professional Development Opportunities
Health & Wellness
International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents