Software Developer - Interior Body&Security(Iasi)
With sales of €39. 2 billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. The Interior division bundles all activities that are dealing with information management in and beyond vehicles, . the presentation, exchange, and administration of information. Our vision "Always On" understands the networked vehicle of the future as a partner that supports the vehicle occupants with user-friendly, comfortable and intelligent solutions. These come from the fields of connectivity, human-machine interface, and systems integration.
Are you a passionate developer, enthusiastic, eager to be part of a great team?
If you are oriented towards innovation, now you have the chance to make a career of it. We want to build the future vehicles and we want you along with us! Join the team in IASI and you will participate to the development of an extensive range of products (from Integrated Body Controllers to Sunroof Electronics, from Door Control Units to innovative light control electronics) for premium car manufacturers.
As a part of SW team you will:
• Develop highly sophisticated solutions for creative projects
• Integrate software components from a large number of 3rd party suppliers
• Develop new applications for our projects. In order to reach the greatest results
• Collaborate with a strong international team.
• Need to be fluent in C;
• Have good knowledge on embedded systems fundamentals (memory access, timing constraints, inputs/outputs);
• Ability to make trade off analysis between processing times, memory requirements and power consumption during code development;
• Have a good logic and problem solving skills;
• Able to work in a challenging environment;
• Be English Independent user;
• Own a positive attitude and optimism, plus a big smile.
Would be a plus:
• Knowledge of debugging technique and ability of using hardware equipment;
• Familiar with different types of microcontrollers (Renesas RH850/RL78, Freescale MPC5xxx);
• Basic knowledge about production processes for electronic devices;
• Basic knowledge of automotive standards and automotive experience;
• Experience with version control tools and change management methods;
• Knowledge on any of the AUTOSAR stacks or RTE;
• German Speaker.
At Interior Body & Security, we make individual mobility more comfortable, reliable, connected and safer. Adding new value via our dedicated people is our driving force. We are the leading system integrator and provider of Body & Security functions and solutions. We have a strong team culture. Constant focus on Innovation to drive the best results for business.
• Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team;
• Competitive Salaries & Benefits Professional Development Opportunities as there are many ways to contribute Continental offers equal opportunities to all its employees;
• Health & Wellness benefits;
• Stability Possibility of Home office and Flexibility in line with your job responsibilities;
• Foreign Language classes offered by the company;
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• You can use Relocation Bonus (for non-Iasi Resident).
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.