Software Developer HMI Multimedia Systems I IC TSR
Cluj-Napoca, Craiova, Arad
With sales of €34. 5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200k employees in 53 countries. Information management is at the very heart of the Interior Division, which provides a range of products that includes instrument clusters and multifunctional displays, control units, electronic car-entry systems, tire-monitoring systems, radios, multimedia and navigation systems, climate control systems, telematics solutions and cockpit modules and systems.
Join us in developing:
- Advanced Human Machine Interface for large multimedia systems (Navigation, Media devices, Radio, Phone, Vehicle functions - climate control, audio system settings, TPMS, etc.);
- The handling of multimodal HMI (handwriting recognition, speech recognition, gestures, multi-touch);
- User interface framework (Management of: Windows, events, graphical stack, video memory);
- Multi-process applications - ensure proper system functionality considering memory and CPU usage optimization.
- Because your code will run on tomorrow’s car multimedia systems, you will:
- Work with software requirements specification for large projects;
- Develop the architecture and design of large software modules;
- Support other Software Developers in designing and coding activities;
- Implement and test the Software code. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an
- initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
All you need is:
- Experience in Software Development and Design;
- Advanced skill in Object Oriented Programming (C++), Design Patterns, UML, Versioning Control (examples: ClearCase, CMSynergy, SVN, GIT);
- Operating Systems: Unix/Linux;
- Advanced English knowledge;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others. Nice to have:
- Agile development (Scrum, Kanban)
- Advanced Linux Programming
- Software development process.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/ Iasi Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.