With sales of &eurillion iContinental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227k employees in 56 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35,4k employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
Senior Software Developer Engine Systems (Iasi)
As a member of our FEM development team, you will be involved in the defining the future of those innovative products that make driving more affordable and efficient.
Our range of products includes fuel delivery modules and their components such as fuel level sensors, fuel pumps and electronics for demand controlled fuel supply in the segment Fuel Supply as well as catalysts, engine mounted emission after treatment and SCR dosing systems in the segment Exhaust Management.
As a Software Developer you will:
- analyze and understand customer requirements
- generate software soluti
- code, then test on PC and on the microcontroller target system
- deliver the solution to the project for integrati
- develop your technical skills
- deal with the latest automotive technologies and products that haven’t been released on the market yet
- work on worldwide projects with colleagues that have different cultural backgrounds
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University Degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics etc
- Good programming skills in C embedded
- Microcontrollers knowledge is a plus
- Embedded systems knowledge and experience in the automotive industry is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Soft skills: result orientation, good communication skills, ability to analyze and organize, team player
What we offer
We are looking forward to meeting you!