Software Developer for Interpreter Programming
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Elektrobit (EB) is a leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB’s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for driver assistance. Of course, we owe our success especially to our employees—whom we support above all through an extremely pleasant working atmosphere which has received several awards and many other positive aspects.
Apply today and become part of a successful global player in automotive software development that highly values its employee-oriented company culture with its flat hierarchies, creative working atmosphere, and flexible working hours. We offer you the freedom to work self-reliantly and have career prospects based on your performance.
- Good or very good experience as developer in at least one interpreter programming language (Perl, Python);
- Basic knowledge or interest in embedded programming;
- Basic knowledge in C programming;
- Knowledge in XML (Schemas [XSD, RNG,...], Tools [eclipse,...], XSLT, Xquery,...);
- Knowledge in shell (bash, csh, ...) programming;
- Experience with complex build environments;
- Experience with build tools (make, ant, ...);
- Knowledge regarding PHP and Databases (desirable but not required);
- Knowledge or experience with Java (desirable but not required);
- Knowledge or experience with Configuration Management - JIRA, SVN (desirable but not required).
- Development and further development of complex build environments in our product development team;
- Technically versatile as Software Engineer in the embedded world;
- Good communication in English, both written and spoken, with the other Elektrobit sites;
- Autonomous and self-reliant way of working;
- Outgoing, self-confident personality and team player capabilities;
- Involvement in new technologies.
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with Elektrobit software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.
Do you want to be part of our EB team?
Elektrobit is working today on the car of tomorrow. Be part of our exceptional company !