The Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) represents the “greenest”, most economically feasible option of personal transportation currently available on the market. It combines an internal combustion engine and an electric motor, providing high fuel economy, improved drivability and reduced emissions.
The hybrid electrical vehicles are becoming more and more attractive also because the advancement of new battery technology that have higher power and energy density.
As a member of our HEV software development team, you will be involved in building the future of those new innovative products, that not only make driving more affordable and environmentally sound, but also work towards our department vision: zero-emission mobility.
In HEV Iasi location, software developers are passionate about automotive and they will help to improve your knowledge on: microcontroller drivers, communication services (CAN/LIN/SPI), Voltage Stabilization System, safety management functions (SMF), high level interface (HLI), software for hardware test and base development software for current and cell supervision sensors.
You will work within an agile team being able to choose from the dynamic tasks in all above areas from a hybrid electrical vehicle, or to specialize in a certain field of activity.
As a Software Developer in our group, you will:
* Develop embedded software in interdisciplinary project teams at international level;
* Follow company standards applicable in all SW development phases;
* Regularly report the status of development to your direct manager;
* Collaborate within our international development teams and synchronize with our internal customers.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over your own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree in a relevant field (. Computer Knowledge of electronics and microcontrollers)
* Knowledge of real time systems (operating systems, science, Electronics and Telecommunication...)
* Programming skills in ANSI C tasks) Mathlab Simulink is a real advantage Good level of English
* Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits Professional Development Opportunities
* Health & Wellness
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
* A mentor will support you to stepwise and take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, process and organization.
With sales of €39. 2 billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions an d exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35. 4kemployees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.