Software Developer C++ (f/m)
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
camLine, is a software company in the north of Munich, primarily specializing in the development of software for production automation (automotive, electronics, semiconductors, etc.). For over 25 years, well-known customers worldwide rely on our experience and qualified support.
We are looking for further reinforcement of our developer team for our industrial data analysis product Cornerstone.
This job opportunity is available for our office in Iasi.
- Implementation of data sources, interactive graphics, statistical analyses and reports
- Design of graphical user interfaces with MFC
- Specification and implementation of automated test cases
- Performance and memory profiling
- Regression testing
- Working in a distributed development team
- Code reviews
- MSc in computer science or comparable experience
- Good command of C++
- Basic knowledge of VBA / MS Office
- Programming in the MS Windows environment
- Libraries, Frameworks and APIs: MFC, STL, GDI+, COM, CppUnit
- Ideally: Statistics, data analysis, machine learning and numerical analysis
- Tools: Visual StudiGit , CppUnit, JIRA, Confluence
- Logical-analytical thinking and creativity
- Willingness to assume responsibility
- Curiosity, strong learning ability and eagerness to learn
- Very good command of oral and written English
- Interesting, challenging tasks using current tools and technologies
- Tailored, individual training as well as adequate advanced training
- Pleasant, modern and international working environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours for a better reconcilability of work, family and leisure time
We are looking forward to your application!