Software Developer – Business Intelligence
Visma offers software and services that simplify and digitise core business processes in the private and public sector. The Visma group operates across the entire Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe. With more than 11K employees, one million customer contracts and net revenue of€ billion in2019, Visma is one of Europe’s leading software companies.
Would you like to work in the Business Intelligence technology area, rated as one of the top 5 trends for IT investment by Gartner? Do you have a genuine interest in SQL, cloud technologies and data visualization? Do you want to be responsible for building, streamlining and quality assuring reports used by a company with more than 10K employees? Then consider this opportunity!
Your typical day
This position will be a part of the divisional Data Analytics team, which is responsible for supervising and providing governance for the Visma. The main focus of this position is to build cloud data solutions, based on requests from market analysts and controllers throughout the group, and design data architecture needed to be analyzed by data scientists
As a Software Developer in our team you will be the connection between the management and the data, defining efficient solutions for our internal stakeholders. You will be involved in Business Intelligence projects, analyse big data sets, design user friendly reports, and test, document and verify the quality. Usability, performance and stability are keywords.
* Genuinely interested in Business Intelligence, as well as self motivated and self driven
* We are looking for a person with minimum 1 year experience with databases, T-SQL
* IT engineering or computer science degree
* Good spoken and written English
* Excellent SQL and database competency in one of the followings: T-SQL, MySQL, BigQuery, Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server Management or other
* Experience with reporting tools and report design/data visualization tools
* Goal oriented, structured and analytical
* Experience from working with web services
In addition to working alongside very talented people, we also offer a wide range of benefits that you can take advantage of.
* A creative working environment with the latest cloud technologies and tools
* Good opportunities for career development in a large international company
* Attractive salary and benefits package (13th salary, medical insurance, pension PIII, meal tickets, sport plan);
* And, of course, lots of coffee and cake.