Software Developer - Brasov
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
As one of the leading software and consulting companies on the local government market, we have been using our expertise and our skill for over three decades to provide optimal support to administrations and public facilities on their journey to become modern service providers.
We are looking for a software developer, for our location in the Brasov office.
- Take part in implementing the company’s products, from analysis to the deliverable product, using agile processes.
- Identify the proper solution for implementing the requirements, using the Microsoft latest technologies: Dynamics NAV, C#, .NET and ASP.NET
- Implement, test and maintain the application according to the written standards and guidelines
- Develop and maintain innovative e-Government solutions in a creative team
- Graduate of IT university or final year student
- Understanding of programming principles
- Knowledge of the relational databases and best practices
- English language at conversational level
- Willingness to learn new technologies
What you will find at Axians Infoma Romania:
- You will benefit of specialized training
- A mentor to guide and help you in your learning process
- Possibility to travel abroad for ongoing projects
- Variable bonus based on personal and team performance level
- Private healthcare services
- Additional vacation days based on the years of seniority within the company
- Fresh fruits, coffee and tee
- Sports benefits
- Periodically team-events
- The VINCI Group savings plan (Castor) provides all employees with the option of establishing a savings plan consisting of VINCI shares