București, Cluj-Napoca, Craiova, Arad
With sales of €32. 7 billion in 2012, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 177k employees in 46 countries. The Chassis & Safety Division develops and produces electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems, sensors, driver assistance systems, air bag control systems, washer systems and electronic air suspension systems. Its core competence is the integration of active and passive driving safety into ContiGuard®.
Software Developer - Algorithm Simulation PSS TSR
Passive Safety Algorithm team is developing algorithms for restraint system activation (airbags, safety belts) in case of road events. We are making generic and specific algorithms that will run on embedded platforms and are simulated on PC environments.
The simulation of the airbag algorithms is done on PC using specific tools.
Your primary responsibility will be:
- To develop, test, release and maintain specific modules/tools of algorithm simulation framework. Development is done in close collaboration with generic algorithms developers and customer team from where you will get the specific requirements. You will release the developed modules according to process, provide support for users and participate in investigations regarding tools performance.
Secondary responsibility includes:
- Contribution to development of generic algorithms and development of generic simulation framework.
Take the chance to develop further with us!
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Good knowledge of C and C++, C#;
- University Degree (.,Computer Science, Informatics,..);
- Understanding of embedded systems with real time constraints;
- Good to have: experience with Visual Studio, DOT NET, QT, CPPUnit, version management systems (MKS, SVN), database modeling and SQL;
- Good English language skills;
- Able to communicate with multiple persons (international), evaluate and plan interdependent task.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Professional Development Opportunities;
- Health & Wellness;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.