Software developer for MS C#, .NET and MS/Oracle SQL - IT TSR
- Is the specialist in developing/maintaining high complexity software products in his technical domain.
- He/She guides others in his/her area of expertise in order to implement software products.
- Responsible to define software architecture or contributes to the software architecture with specific information from his area of responsibility;
- Responsible for implementing high complexity modules/ components according to established software specifications & design;
- Responsible for software integration activities for assigned project/s, based on software architecture and software specifications;
- Responsible for organizing reviews after each development phase, for all his work products, according to the development process;
- Deploy new versions on internal infrastructure in collaboration with Infrastructure department.
Software Specifications & Support
- Responsible to analyze and/or create software specifications for assigned high complexity modules/ components based on the information received from technical responsible (. Software Project Manager, Project Manager);
- Provides effort estimations for allocated modules/components;
- Agrees with technical responsible the technical content and terms of delivery;
- Maintains existing solutions;
- Ensures 3rd level support.
Planning & Tracking
- Responsible to plan his work and report regularly to Project Responsible the status of his activities;
- Responsible for software project management activities when necessary. Plan and track own and other's work packages.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
- Flexibility - Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as software developer using Microsoft C#, .NET and MS/Oracle SQL Technologies;
- Transparency, assertiveness, quality orientation, self-reflection, passion for technology;
- Very good expertise working based on Agile methodology;
- Very good English language skills;
- Experience in coordination of external developers and project management skills;
- Willingness to work on international teams;
- Business Studies/Economics Science/Economics - Information Technology.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 59 countries and markets.