ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems.
Its top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.
We`re looking for a dynamic and motivated Software Developer to join our Team!
What should you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or another related field;
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience in a relevant field;
- Strong knowledge of Java or Angular;
- Experience in developing using Spring Framework;
- Good understanding on the software design principles;
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies.
- Very good command of spoken and written English;
- Good communication skills and the ability to take part in both team debates as well as client discussions;
- Proactive, problem solving attitude;
- Creative, analytical, and driven;
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment;
- Enjoys complex problem-solving and collaboration.
As a Software Developer your mission is to:
- Take part in all framework development lifecycle phases;
- Develop functionalities according to defined acceptance criteria;
- Test, identify and deal with any malfunctions of the software developed;
- Integrate, deploy, maintain and improve software;
- Ensure high code quality;
- Have an overview of the project.
What`s in it for you:
- The opportunity to develop a career within a stable global company;
- Friendly and challenging work environment;
- Motivating salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- 25 annual leave days;
- Health and Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Sports Package, Eyes Glasses Vouchers);
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and courses;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to Work from Home.