A raspuns la 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
As Software Engineer you are part of our R&D team in Timișoara, working on leading print workflow management product for government, corporate and commercial segments.
The main technologies used are:. C, C#, C++, .NET, Java, and Angular.
Nice to know: PowerShell, SQL, JSP, JSF, WSDL, VS.
Source control is managed by Microsoft TFS.
- You are responsible for the design to be made of feature or function level.
- You understand the implication the overall SW design/architecture has for this design and communicates issues regarding the feasibility of such a design within the constraints of the overall SW architecture. . Especially performance and user interaction consequences are key factors.
- You act in line with departmental and project guidelines.
- You act as a team member and ensures an adequate level of know-how for the Engineers in the team. You are responsible for input in the planning process.
- You inspire fellow engineers to get the job done.
We offer you a job in a knowledge-based organization that operates in a fast-changing environment and focuses on innovation. You will be encouraged to gain, share and create knowledge.
In addition to our attractive salaries, we are offering you:
- Opportunities for career development
- Work from home, when projects allow
- Casual work environment
- Health insurance and dental plan
- A wide range of sport and leisure activities
- Top office facilities and state-of-the-art IT equipment
- Relocation package for non-Timișoara residents
Who are we looking for?
Since there are multiple positions, several profiles will fit so we also invite you to apply if you have a similar profile or part of the following capabilities, competences and experience
- You have masters’ or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Engineering, or you have reached this level through another form of training or experience.
- You have expertise in used technologies (C, C#, C++, .NET, Java, and Angular); and you keep it up-to date.
- You have specific knowledge of the used development environment / tools (Visual Studio, TFS).
- You have experience in modern Software engineering methods (preferably agile) and processes.
- You have (some) knowledge and understanding of other disciplines with which co-operation takes place, knowledge of design methods and engineering processes.
- You are willing to follow and improve the existing working methods (code review, unit tests, etc.).
- You have the ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- You pay attention to details.
- You are analytical, creative and an abstract thinker.
- You have proven ability to be very productive and disciplined team player.
- You are able to make optimal choice between Quality and Time.
- You are able to work in project where not always Functional Specifications or Impact analysis are finalized.
- You are not hesitant in retrieving information from other colleagues to get his work done.
- You have good communication skills, enabling successful interaction with team members.
- You have mission focus and dedication, you welcome feedback, you are flexible, and you take initiative,
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)