Entry (0-2 ani)
Bosch Service Solutions, a global provider of business process outsourcing services, develops integrated and innovative service solutions. The site in Timisoara, that became part of Bosch Group in, operates in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services.
Business Services: Forward-looking solution concepts for complex services: As specialists for service design with crossindustry experience, we take care of business processes for our customers.
Shared Services: Intelligent service solutions from a single source: As an internal service provider, we support Bosch departments such as Finance & Accounting, Purchasing and IT tech support by pooling transactional and administrative tasks.
- Develops, maintains, and supports the already existing or newly developed SW components;
- Provides technical leadership throughout the Agile development process and in the advancement of process improvements;
- Researches and designs new object oriented techniques and frameworks and incorporates best solutions;
- Designs, develops, tests, implements and writes documentation for new and existing solutions with minimum to no supervision;
- Solve complex problems to meet deadlines and complete projects on time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field of study;
- Experience in Software Development or portfolio with developed application(s);
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core;
- Entity Framework and relational database experience, SQL Server 2012 or higher, preferred;
- Experience with the Agile development process.
Preferred Competency Requirements:
- Skills in RESTful Service Implementation;
- Experience with user interface design and prototyping.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.