An Austrian investment company with a representative in Bucharest is looking for a long-term cooperation with a self-employed software developer in order to test and further develop an automatic stock trading software which was developed by the company. The software was programmed with ASP.NET (C#) and executes customized trading rules and triggers automatic trades via API (Application Program Interface) in Interactive Brokers Trading platform.
The compensation will be a mix of fixed fees and a participation on the success of the business, which represents a very high income potential.
Work from home is possible.
- University degree
- Experience in software development
- Experience with ASP.NET (C#), or similar software languages
- Experience with Application Program Interface for Interactive Brokers Trading platform (is an advantage, but not a requirement)
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Interested in stock market investment and trading and basic understanding of stock markets
(is an advantage, but not a requirement)
- Strong analysis skills