Software Configuration Analyst
Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
DB Global Technology is Deutsche Bank’s technology centre in Central and Eastern Europe. Opened in January, the Bucharest office is constantly expanding.
DB Global Technology develops cutting-edge software applications for the Deutsche Bank’s global operations and represents a platform for highly skilled software engineers. The team members specialize in Software Application Development, IT Architecture, Quality Assurance and Testing, Functional/Business Analysis and Project Management.
Our technology teams are responsible for the Bank’s information technology infrastructure, and the development, implementation, and protection of the software required to support the Bank’s businesses. With award-winning mobile banking apps and trading systems, our technology platforms help Deutsche Bank deliver high quality products to clients.
We pride ourselves on offering our team members a work place that is not only state-of-the-art, but also eco-friendly. The centre was the first space in Romania to be awarded the highest LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) distinction, the LEED Platinum certificate, by the US Green Building Council (USGBC) – a certificate that imposes new standards for eco-friendly offices on the local market.
We are looking for the best people to help create the next big thing in digital banking.
- Member of the Application Management team supporting all Credit Risk IT software development projects;
- Manage the configuration of development and non-production (test) environments;
- Manage release deployments on non-production controlled environments;
- Supports the Release Manager in preparing release notes, deployment instructions and run-books for production deployments;
- Provides support for technical infrastructure components (middleware, databases, operating systems) and applications in development, test and pre-production environments;
- Provides support for SDLC tools and processes;
- Contributes to problem and root cause analysis;
- Contributes to continuous improvement of build, deploy and release processes;
- Creates knowledge base articles;
Works with off-shore vendor resources and development activities.
- 4 - 7 years of relevant work experience in IT;
- Experience in a support, application administration or technical specialist role;
- Experience with supporting development teams in an agile, waterfall or hybrid environment;
- Good knowledge of the technologies used – WebLogic, Unix (Solaris and Linux) and Oracle databases;
- Experience with deployment, configuration and support of J2EE applications;
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders;
Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
Nice to have:
- Ability to use/support a wide variety of open source technologies and tools involved in software development (JIRA, Maven, TeamCity, Sonar, Nexus, Git etc);
- Experience with continuous integration, continuous delivery and/or deployment automation;
- Ability to code/script and debug (Shell, SQL/PLSQL etc.).