Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 10 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +360 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
- Member of the Application Management team supporting all Credit Risk IT software development projects
- Manage the configuration of development and non-production (test) environments
- Manage release deployments on non-production controlled environments
- Supports the Release Manager in preparing release notes, deployment instructions and run-books for production deployments
- Provides support for technical infrastructure components (middleware, databases, operating systems) and applications in development, test and pre-production environments
- Provides support for SDLC tools and processes
- Contributes to problem and root cause analysis
- Contributes to continuous improvement of build, deploy and release processes
- Creates knowledge base articles
- Works with off-shore vendor resources and development activities
- Relevant work experience in IT
- Experience in a support, application administration or technical specialist role
- Experience with supporting development teams in an agile, waterfall or hybrid environment
- Good knowledge of the technologies used - WebLogic, Unix (Solaris and Linux) and Oracle databases
- Experience with deployment, configuration and support of J2EE applications
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
Nice to have:
- Ability to use/support a wide variety of open source technologies and tools involved in software development (JIRA, Maven, TeamCity, Sonar, Nexus, Git etc.)
- Experience with continuous integration, continuous delivery and/or deployment automation
- Ability to code/script and debug (Shell, SQL/PLSQL etc.)
- Interesting salary conditions
- Undetermined period of contract
- Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
- Medical insurance
- Official trainings and certifications
- English, French, soft skills trainings
- Lunch tickets
- Yearly professional evaluation
- Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
- Professional and friendly working environment
Acest job nu mai este activ.