Software Asset Management (SAM) Analyst
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
- You will support our clients for example with the preparation of license audits from software manufacturers and will develop a company-wide and very detailed software balance sheet.
- You will compile suggestions for contract negotiations and analyze the degree of maturity of the software asset management process.
- You will accompany our clients throughout diverse tasks during all project phases – from license testing through license and contract optimization to the conceptualization and introduction of new or optimized software asset management processes and tools.
- After in-depth trainings from renowned manufacturers such as Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, etc., you will be a license specialist for at least three software manufacturers and experience a thorough project incorporation from our experienced consultants.
- You will learn to operate independently and will, step by step, take over more responsibility for tasks in our projects and in the rollout of innovative solutions for our top clients.
- Fluent in German and English
- Successfully completed studies in economics, business informatics, engineering, or a similar field of studies
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Structured way of working, team spirit, creativity, and communication skills
- Customer-oriented and independent way of working within our project teams
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
Your studies focus on the following areas or you have gained previous knowledge in the following areas:
- IT (organization, processes, infrastructure)
- Project / portfolio management
- Process analysis and design
- Accounting / controlling
- IT management / organization
- Quality management
Why work with us?
- We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
- You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
- You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and significant daily allowance.